Back Home In Australia

Welcome to my blog: inglese inglese inglese, this means English in Italian. If you are a new visiter to my site then please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Justina. I am an ESL teacher. I established this blog over a year ago during my stay in Italy. This site was designed to allow my Italian students the opportunity to view some pictures and share their experiences learning English. In Italy we established an English club for young learners and a cafe club for secondary level learners. Both clubs proved to be a unique and entertaining way to learn English outside the classroom. You can view photos from both of these clubs below. Recently, I returned to my home country; Australia, where I have been teaching at AICOL; an international school for English learners. Below you can view a range of photos from our classes. These include pictures from our indoor and outdoor activities. My students range in age and nationalities. You can see from our photos that we endeavourto offer a fun and memorable learning experience for all our English learners. I hope you will enjoy the pictures as much as we enjoyed taking them. Please visit my site again for further updates. Aboriginal art includes painting with your fingers!A special study of sea animals included a trip to the underwater world - Sea World on the Gold Coast.






A special study on animals included a trip to Currumbin Sanctuary on the Gold Coast.


A special visit to a public elementary school was arranged so that students can interact with native English speakers and learn more about the Australian school system. This event proved to be most popular for both the ESL learner and for the young Australian students. It was a unique opportunity for different cultures and languages to come together.



Horse riding was an ideal way for young ESL learners to enjoy the Ausy outback!